1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
5 teaspoons butter, melted
1 large garlic clove, minced
1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 teaspoon paprika
4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 skinny slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1.Preheat oven to 350.
2.Place broth in a little microwave-safe bowl; microwave at tall 15 seconds or until hot.
3. Stir in butter and garlic.
4. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and paprika in a medium shallow bowl; set aside.
5.Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound each to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
6.Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, oregano, and pepper.
7.Top each breast half with 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 tablespoon mozzarella.
8. Roll up each breast half jelly-roll fashion.
9. Dip each roll in chicken broth mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
10. Place rolls, seam side down, in an 8-inch square baking plate coated with
11.Pour remaining broth mixture over chicken. Bake at 350 for 28 minutes or until juices run definite and tops are golden.