2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
2 cups coconut milk
1/2 bunch spinach
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1 large onion, sliced
2 tbsp ginger, julienned
8 ounces green papaya, wedged
1/2 tsp paprika (optional)
1 fragment long green chili (optional)
4 pieces Thai chili (or siling labuyo if available), chopped (optional)
2 tbsp cooking oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
2. Saut the garlic, onion, and ginger.
3. Add the chicken and chef until the color of the outer part turns light brown.
4. Pour-in the coconut milk while stirring and bring to a boil.
5. Sprinkle some paprika then simmer for 30 minutes of until the chicken is tender and the coconut milk becomes thick.
6. Add the long green chili and Thai chili then simmer for 5 minutes
7. Add the green papaya then simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
8. Put-in the spinach, salt, and pepper then simmer for 3 minutes.
9. Turn-off the heat then transfer the cooked chicken to a serving plate
10. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!