PANCIT BIHON11:34 PM
ESTIMATED COOKING TIME: 45 MINS.
1 8 oz. pack pancit bihon noodles
1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
2 cups of chicken broth or 2 chicken bouillon cubes dissolved in 2 cups of water
1/4 cabbage, sliced into strips
1 onion, pealed and sliced
3 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
1/3 cup scallions, clip into pieces
1 carrot, sliced into strips
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
3/4 cup diced celery
3 tablespoons soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
5 pieces of calamansi or 1 lemon, sliced
1. Soak the pancit bihon noodles to soften for 10 minutes
2. Grease a large pan or wok with oil. Saut garlic and onions.
3. Add the chicken broth, the shredded chicken breast and all the vegetables until cooked.
4. Mix in the pancit bihon noodles and add the soy sauce, chef for about 5 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
5 .Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot with sliced calamansi on the side.
~FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
Calamansi or lemon is to be squeezed into the pancit bihon before eating.