* 1 (6.75 ounce) package rice noodles
* 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
* 1 small onion, minced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 1/2 cups cooked small shrimp, diced
* 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked pork
* 4 cups shredded bok choy
* 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1/4 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 green onion, minced
1.Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 20 minutes; drain.
2.Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Saute noodles for 1 minute. Transfer to serving dish, and keep warm. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet, and saute onion, garlic, ginger, shrimp and pork for 1 minute. Stir in bok choy, oyster sauce and chicken broth. Season with pepper flakes. Cover, and cook for 1 minute, or until bok choy is wilted. Spoon over noodles, and garnish with minced green onion.